Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Craft Show in Castle Rock


1.
2.






3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

Me and my good friend, Sharelle, along with my son, Javan, who was a very big help, participated in the Fall Harvest Craft and Gift Show in the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Castle Rock, Colorado last Saturday and Sunday.  This was the third show I did this year (the first two was the Sweet William Market, August and September, which I neglected to blog about!).  We had a lot of fun and there were some awesome vendors there.

1. My table - Jessi Designs.  My art lockets drew interest along with the bookmarks, magnets, cards and prints I designed from my original art. 
2.  Me!
3.  My friend, Sharelle of Sharelle's of Denver.  She creates the most wonderful art coats and her Sister Girl pins, earrings, journals, bookmarks, cards, and fabric eye glass cases are just gorgeous.
4.  Johnny of Two Mile Creek Specialty Foods - He had the best tasting Habanero jelly I ever had.  Great with cream cheese and wheat thins.
5.  Carmen with Carmen's Kitchen - Their almond toffee candy is the best!
6. Allison and her husband of A Little Twisted Jewelry - Fun jewelry and accessory pieces.
7.  Lourdes of Lourdes Rios Designs - She creates sophisticated ready to wear gowns.
8.  Denise of Goddess Wisdom Jewelry - Her jewelry caught my eye as they had a vintage inspired and funky appeal which matches her personality.  She generously gave away the pieces I had an eye on to me - :)
9.  Last but not least was Nick with Direct TV -- Really, this show was not that boring!

My son did not want his picture taken - (though he was the regular social butterfly - almost everyone knew him by name by the time it was all over). 




No comments :

Post a Comment